Tuesday, December 14, 2021
WhispAir is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST) and Apple macOS (VST/AU). It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
- All parameters on one single page
- Three flexible wavetable oscillators
- Classic Full Bucket stereo filter
- Three modulation and four envelope generators
- Unison mode and Chorus
- TUN/SCL/KBL micro-tuning file import
- Supports MTS-ESP by ODDSound dynamic micro-tuning
- Resizable user interface (not “N” version!)
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
Thanks GlubloB !
Fill out the form below to add your own comments